- Cosmetology: Cosmetology is the study and application of beauty treatment. Cosmetologist focus on providing hair care services to enhance the appearance of customers. These hair services include such things as shampooing, cutting, coloring, styling hair, and massaging and treating the scalp. Other services can include make-up application and facial treatments, cleaning and styling wigs, hair removal and nail and skin care services.
- Nail Technician: A nail technician specializes in the art form and care of nails. This includes manicures, pedicures, acrylic nails, gel nails, nail wraps, fake nails, self-adhesive nail covering.
- Esthetician: Estheticians are skin care specialist who cleanse and beautify the skin by giving facials, full-body treatments, and head and neck massages, as well as make-up application.
- Instructors Training: This program is designed to prepare students for teaching the curriculum in all subjects offered in the cosmetology license program. The student must hold a current Cosmetologist License.
Nail Technician, Esthetics & Instructors Training: Is a 600 hour program and as long as you attend full time we can have you completed in 4 months which is 75 days, 15 weeks.
*The need to replace workers who transfer to other occupations, retire, or leave the labor force for other reasons.
*An increasing population, which will lead to greater demand for basic hair services.
*Increasing demand for hair coloring and other advanced hair treatments has increased in recent years, particularly among baby boomers and young people. This trend is expected to continue, leading to an increase demand for cosmetologist.
AREF provides funding for students who attend colleges or schools which do not participate in the federal Stafford Loan Program. Typically these loans will be set at a higher interest rate and will require a co-maker. They are as follows:
- Undergraduate Student Loans
- Graduate Student Loans
- Health Care Professions Student Loans
- Continuing Education Student Loans
- Proprietary School Student Loans
We hope you decide to join us. We are more than happy to provide you this information about our academy. I hope you find this information interesting and informative. Feel free to call if you have any questions concerning our academy. I would also like to suggest you visiting our academy and viewing our facilities. Choosing a career is a task that requires much thought. Well educated, career minded people are always in demand.
Sincerely, Misty Wright, Director